Support for different systems: TN-S, TN-C, TN-C-S and TT (under special conditions)
three- or five-wire cable up to 10 mm2
Embedded smart electricity meter
Ethernet connection to local communication network
»Plug & Charge« or RFID card identification
Special lock and set of keys included
Setting can be changed in the web user interface, used also for control of charging, monitoring, and reports
– Allows charging of one electric vehicle at a time,
– Option of charging authorization with RFID card identification,
– Energy meter installed inside the charging station,
– Direct communication with the energy meter,
– Monitoring of activation of the plug and the electric current of the charge,
– Recommencement of charging after power outages,
– Electric protection of the charging socket,
– Monitoring of the functioning of protection,
– Modular structure of the charging station,
– connection to an existing local communication network,
– Charging software interface included in the price of every charging station allows: control of charging, max. power limitation, usage and costs statistics, management of charging power through manually set charging plans, management of several users in a local database, changing station settings.
– Communication via GSM network (external GSM router),
– Communication with control centre via web services,
– Demand Side Management – charging power can be managed from the control centre,
– Remote parameterization and software updates,
– Possibility to connect the entire charging infrastructure in a parking area into a single network, where only one charging station acts as the communication interface.
Under ser du en liste over noen av bilene som er utstyrt med type 2 plugg i bilen.